Use of personal data collected
CAPBURDI is committed to never disclosing your personal information for commercial or other purposes.
Your data will be stored for 6 months and will be deleted automatically after this time.
Mr. Hervé SUTY, Managing Director of CAPBURDI will be the sole manager of your privacy information.
You can request the deletion of your data at any time by emailing us at:
Duration of storage of personal data
(i) Regarding user and lead management data:
- Your personal data will not be kept beyond the time strictly necessary to manage our business relationship with you. However, the data to establish proof of a right or contract, which must be retained under a legal obligation, will be retained for the duration allowed by current laws.
- For possible prospecting operations, user data may be kept for 36 (thirty-six) months from the end of the business relationship.
- Personal data relating to a lead, non-user, may be retained for 36 (thirty-six) months from collection or last contact from the prospect.
- At the end of this 36 (thirty-six) month period, we will be able to contact you again to find out if you would like to continue to receive commercial solicitations.
(ii) Regarding ID
- In the event of the exercise of the right of access or correction, the data relating to identity documents may be kept during the period provided for in Article 9 of the French Code of Criminal Procedure, i.e. one year. If the right of objection is exercised, this data may be archived during the statute of limitations under Article 8 of the French Code of Criminal Procedure, i.e. three years.
(iii) Regarding the management of objection lists to be collected from prospecting:
- Information to take into account your right of objection is kept for a minimum of three years from the exercise of the right of objection.
(iv) Regarding audience measurement statistics:
- Information stored in the users’ terminal or any other items used to identify users and allowing their traceability or attendance will not be stored for more than 6 months.
Your personal information is collected through contact forms. We use the information collected for the following purposes:
- To contact you
- Sign up for our newsletter
Statistics and audience measures
You can prevent Google Analytics from registering data by clicking on this link. An “opt-out cookie” will then be placed on your website and will allow you not to be tracked while browsing this site.
We inform you to take any useful precautions, organizational and technical measures appropriate to preserve the security, integrity and confidentiality of your personal data and, in particular, to prevent it from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
Cookies are text files, often encrypted, stored in your browser. They are created when a user’s browser loads a particular website: the site sends information to the browser, which then creates a text file. Each time the user returns to the same site, the browser retrieves the file and sends it to the website server.
There are two types of cookies that do not have the same purpose: technical cookies and advertising cookies:
- Technical cookies are used throughout your browsing, to make it easier and to perform certain functions. For example, a technical cookie can be used to memorize the answers in a form or the user’s preferences for the language or presentation of a website, when such options are available.
- Advertising cookies can be created not only by the website on which the user browses, but also by other websites that show advertisements, widgets or other items on the page displayed. These cookies can be used for targeted advertising, i.e. advertising based on the user’s navigation.
We do not use advertising cookies. However, if we were to use them in the future, we would notify you beforehand and you would have the option if necessary to disable these cookies.
We remind you for all intents and purposes that you can object to the filing of cookies by setting up your browser. Such a refusal could, however, prevent the Site from functioning properly.
When you choose to disclose your personal data, you expressly consent to the collection and use of your personal data in accordance with the current charter and legislation.
Access to your personal data
In accordance with French Law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to computers, files and freedoms, you have the right to obtain communication and, if necessary, to correct or delete your data, through access to your account in the Application. You can also contact:
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: Capburdi, 12 Rue de Canteret, 33290 BLANQUEFORT
It is recalled that any person may, for legitimate reasons, object to the processing of the data concerning them.