Druid – 2CV Trek
water at the heart of the Arcachon Basin
Number of people
6 to 15 people
€125 per person
Accompanied by CapBurdi on this one-day tour around Bordeaux you will discover all the facets of water use for the region’s processing and product manufacturing on the Eyre Delta.
Bringing fresh water to the Arcachon Basin, this river is a truely nourishing benefit for the flora and fauna of this immense nature reserve.
After the presentation and handover of our 2CVs, for the rest of your trip, you are behind the wheel throughout: driving an iconic innovation !
Explore unexpected and dynamic New Aquitaine :
- craft companies : caviar with sturgeon farming, craft brewery…
- visit iconic industrial sites such as the paper factory and the beer bottling plant.
- visit companies that innovate by combining old practices and high-tech tools ;
Surprise yourself discovering all the secrets of this expertise talking with passionate and exciting people.
Each tour date proposes a specific program according to the sites open at the time :
- Unusual : drive our 2CVs, an innovative vehicle in its day ;
- Cuisine : travel through the gentle Aquitaine countryside at the tempo of our cars with lunch in an unusual place or in line with the theme of the tour ;
- Play : join in discovery workshops.
Next planned tours